Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 4, 2015

My big announcement!

Happy to announce, that as of this date, April 1st, I will become the president of Ellen DeGeneres Productions. After meeting with Ellen and determining that we are absolutely on the same page creatively, we agreed to work together.

My first assignment is to retool ONE BIG HAPPY and make it more like MASH. It turns out Elisha Cuthbert’s character was in the Army Reserves and is called to active duty in Afghanistan. And coincidentally, Kelly Brook was in the British Reserves and is also deployed to the same base as Elisha. And Nick Zano tags along because… well, I haven’t worked that out yet. This is just my first day.  But look for this new direction beginning episode seven. 

I do have my first great joke. Elisha says, “This must be V-Day.” Nick says, “Victory Day?” And Elisha says, “No. Vagina-Day.” Am I the right guy for this job or WHAT?

Also, as part of my duties I will be filling in for Ellen hosting her show while she goes on vacation or continues her campaign to become a judge on THE VOICE.

Mark it down – April 1 – the day Ellen DeGeneres and I change comedy forever.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét