Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 3, 2015

Foto Fun

Happy Ides of March.  Tomorrow I begin posting my Far East travelogue.  To whet your appetite here are some photos.   These were taken on my iPhone so don't be fooled by their amazing professional quality. 

 
The stunning skyline of Shanghai.
The dazzling skyline of Hong Kong.
A jazz combo in Beijing.  The singer was so bored that during the other musicians' solos she was texting.   That's what you call stage presence
China's version of the Hollywood sign.   Only really stupid people or people with horrible depth perception try to end it all by jumping off this sign. 
Since the sign was not in English I have no idea what they served at this restaurant.
I can't believe this suit was marked down. 
This is what Hannibal Lector wears while watching NFL games.
What you really want to see on a ship.   Hopefully, it was a drill.
Okay, a real one.  Tokyo at sunset.   More photos during the week. 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét