Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 8, 2012

Join me on the Jim Bohannon Show

I'll be on the Jim Bohannon national radio show tonight for an hour discussing my new book, THE ME GENERATION... BY ME (GROWING UP IN THE '60s).   The show is heard on over 300 radio stations.  Here's a list.  I'll be on live from 11-midnight East Coast time, but the station in your area might air it at a different time.  I don't know.  I plan to just show up, hopefully be hilarious, and sell a lot of books.

Speaking of which...

... check out the website for the book.  It's now loaded with more photos, bizarre videos, audiobook sample, reviews, and of course -- where to go to ORDER yours.   It's the best way to support this free blog and (depending on how fast a reader you are -- spending three or fifty highly entertaining hours.   Thanks much!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét