Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 1, 2014

Today I am making a major announcement

I was going to go to the store, but now I’m not.

That is a major announcement. A bombshell.  It's ramifications will ripple throughout the industry.  I expect you all to be talking about it for days. I imagine it will be trending on Twitter. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the top story this evening on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT.

Why am not going to the store? I wrote a shopping list, gave it to a six trusted friends, and one of them somehow leaked it to the public. So I’m not going. Whatever it was that I was going to buy, you won’t have it because I’ve cancelled my trip.

Maybe I’ll just publish the shopping list now that it’s out there. You all can discuss and debate it, but you won’t get the items listed.  Because I'm not going. 

I hope you are all happy. One careless person has now ruined it for all of you. Will I ever go to the store again? Maybe in five years… IF you have all learned your lesson. But for now, despite all your pleading, I’m staying home.

I might go to another store at some point. I don’t know. I’m too depressed right now. You say, “but it’s just a shopping list.” Yes, but it’s MY shopping list and as everyone knows, MY shopping lists are on a level of brilliance others can only dream about. And as an artist (and shopper) I feel violated and betrayed.

So I was going to go to the store, but now I’m not. And it serves you all right!

From Tuesday’s DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD: EXCLUSIVE: Learning today that his script The Hateful Eight leaked after he gave it to a small circle of actors, Quentin Tarantino tells me that he’s so upset that he has decided that he will not direct that film next

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét