Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 10, 2012

I am having a book signing in LA

It's also an excuse for that long overdue meet-and-greet with LA fans of the blog, but I will be having a book signing at the Barnes & Noble in the Grove in West Los Angeles on Monday night, October 29 from 7-9 PM.  I'll probably read a passage, answer questions, and do whatever authors do at these things.  I dunno... look "tweedy." 

This is for my book, THE ME GENERATION... BY ME (GROWING UP IN THE '60S). 

So please swing by.  Just to refresh your memory:  a bookstore is a place that has books on the shelves and you can buy them right there.  You don't have to order.  I know.  It's a hard concept to wrap your mind around.  Okay...imagine a BevMo that stocks literature instead of gin.  Believe it or not, bookstores used to exist everywhere.   And now... there's the B&N at the Grove and I think an independent in Ojai.

So it's a big deal that I get to do this.   So who's coming?  Hopefully YOU.

What's the book about?  Again, here's the trailer:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét