Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 8, 2013

Here's a first look....

at the cover of my new book:

...coming to a Kindle or ebook near you!

If there's a genre of "Comedy Noir" it fits into that category.  MUST KILL TV is a scathing satire on television and murder.  It's the only novel that asks the question:

What's more important -- Renewing your Tuesday night line-up or human life?

And there's sex in it! 

So this is just a tease.  If I had the time and money I would have made a trailer.   But at least you get to see the cover.  The rest of the book will be released soon. 

It's the comic/thriller you've been waiting for.  Did I mention there's sex in it? 

And the best part is -- I'll be plugging this now instead of my '60s book!

Stay tuned for more exciting details -- like when you can read it!   MUST KILL TV -- coming soon!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét