Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 6, 2014

My big announcement of the year!

I'm thrilled to announce that my new play, A OR B? will be part of the 2014-2015 subscription series of the Falcon Theatre in Burbank.  Owned by Garry Marshall, this is one of the nicest and most respected theatres in Southern California.   The whole season looks great actually.   
And here's the blurb about my play:
I have to say, this is a big step up for me as a playwright.  My first production was in a war zone in LA on the second floor above a pizza parlor.    My friends wanted to see it but all turned back at La Brea. 

My second production was over a bowling alley (I kid you not).  Nothing is more ideal for comedy than crashing pins all night.  Plus, there was a Jerry's Deli attached.  Going to the war zone production was far safer than a post-theatre snack at Jerry's. 

As the ad says, A OR B? is a romantic comedy exploring both personal and professional relationships from many angles.   If I did my job right, it's both funny and a heartbreaking -- y'know, like love REALLY is. 

For ticket information and more details, here's where you go.    And to be put on the Falcon email list, where you get all kinds of great scoops, you sign up here

We start rehearsals in the fall and I'll keep you up to date on the process and progress.  But most of all, I'd love for you to come see the play.   Who knows?  Someday I may be at the Tony's and some snarky blogger will take gratuitous shots at me.   The theater is about dreaming. 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét