Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 1, 2015

Some random thoughts on today's NFL Championship Games

All NFL playoff games should be played outdoors. The worse the weather, the better.

Even though the Seahawks were trailing by 16 and it was rainy and windy, I bet not one single Hawks fan left the stadium early.

How many QB’s throw four interceptions and still win the NFC championship?   Russel Wilson is one lucky and great quarterback. 

Green Bay should have gone for the TD’s in the first quarter when it was 4th and Goal on the 1. Bilichick would’ve.

I don’t care what anybody says, Joe Buck does a great job.

That’s what the Colts get for leaving Baltimore (not that I carry a grudge).

Could you follow all those New England formations? I was so lost I thought the kicker was eligible.

By the third quarter of the AFC game I was hoping they’d just give it to New England and show a new GOOD WIFE.

Since New England is not playing the Giants, Brady has a chance to finally win his 4th Super Bowl.

This is Super Bowl XXIVVCLVVIXXX, right?

I didn’t know that Terry Bradshaw had Shingles, did you?

Packer fans must still be in shock.

How often do onside kicks actually work?

So when Richard Sherman’s arm was hanging by a thread, why didn’t Rodgers throw to the man he was covering every down?

Did you notice passes from Rodgers to Rodgers and Wilson to Willson?

The Fox graphic and referee explanation about the overtime rules confused the hell out of me. I thought the kicker was eligible.

Congratulations to the Seahawks on a remarkable comeback victory. The true mark of a champion.

And the Patriots are clearly the best team in the AFC.

Now the stage is set… for the Pro Bowl. Anything after that is gravy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét