Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 1, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions

                 Happy New Year!

Here are my New Year’s resolutions:

Finally watch THE WIRE.

Get ALMOST PERFECT on Netflix or Hulu.

Go to the gym at least twice a week. (My gym is usually packed in January and by March it’s me and two other guys.)

Stay off the 405 freeway when it’s crowded (so only take it between 2-4 AM).

Visit my friend in Walla Walla.

Finish my novel.

Meet Claire Danes.

Learn to do an accent in my improv class.

See a Broadway show I wish I had written.

Watch and listen to as much Vin Scully as I possibly can.

Finish reading the Elizabeth Taylor book. (She’s slept with so many guys already. No wonder one of her nicknames was ‘the British Open’.)

Learn what half the features on my car are.

Continue to support the WGA’s Foundation.

Catch up on DOWNTON ABBEY before the new season begins.

Champion strict gun control.

Get a humor piece in the NEW YORKER.

Get a cartoon in the NEW YORKER.

Avoid the incredibly tasty fried chicken wings at the Hamburger Hamlet.

Keep Tetris playing down to three hours a day.

Answer more Friday Questions (which I'll be able to do if I keep the previous resolution).

Clean my desk (a perennial resolution but this year for sure!)

Keep an open mind when I watch Seth McFarlane host the Oscars (although that might be asking the impossible).

And finally, solve the Natalie Wood case.

Let's see how many I keep.  What are your resolutions?

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét