Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 11, 2013

Birthday in Boston

Happy Birthday to my son, Matt.   I didn't know what to get him this year.  Usually you figure you could just get your kid a new iPhone or iWhatever they just came out with.  But he's an engineer at Apple so I'd hate to get him something he had to make himself.  But since he's a huge Boston Red Sox fan I thought I'd arrange for them to win the World Series and stage the victory parade on his birthday.  It took some doing but nothing's too good for my boy.  Matt and his equally fanatic wife, Kim have flown across the country to be in Boston for the festivities today.   They should be easy to spot.  They're the ones wearing Red Sox caps. 

In any event, Happy Birthday.  I love you.  Next year it'll be a lot easier if you just want a new camera or something. 


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét