Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 11, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Chanukkah

It is rare that Thanksgiving and Chanukkah overlap.  I'm sure there will be one year where Thanksgiving, Chanukah, and the World Series all fall on the same night.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  It kicks off the season. And by that I mean awards season.  Guild members receive screeners of some films and are invited to screenings of others.  I'm surprised a studio hasn't come out with "A CHARLIE BROWN FINAL BALLOT" holiday special.

But that's for tomorrow and next month.  Tonight we celebrate family, gluttony, and the Jews add latkas (just like the pilgrims used to eat).   Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a bountiful Chanukkah.

I bet this is the one day Ann Curry is happy not to be the co-host of THE TODAY SHOW because that means she doesn't have to freeze her ass off hosting the Macy's Day Parade.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét