Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 7, 2012

Coroner changes the cause of Natalie Wood's death

As many of my longtime blog readers know, I am obsessed with the Natalie Wood drowning case.   I don't believe her death was "accidental."  And now, apparently, neither does the LA County Coroner.  The cause of her death has been changed from "accidental" to "undetermined."   Okay, not yet a "homicide"  but we're getting there.  Still, Robert Wagner's got to be calling his lawyer asking, "Does mean Columbo is going to be coming around a lot?" 

Yes it does.  It means this now becomes an ongoing investigation.  And hopefully a real one.   Natalie's sister, Lana is happy.   She told KCAL9 last year, “I don’t think ‘I’m sorry for your loss Mr. Wagner’ is an investigation.”

The change was made, according to detectives, “because some of the bruises on her body were inconsistent with death by accident.”   My question of course is, you didn't notice that until just now?
Recently, the captain of the yacht Natalie, Wood, R.J., and guest Christopher Walken were on came out with a book claiming Wagner made no effort to search for her despite being aware of her disappearance.   This has raised some eyebrows and probably would have made even more noise if the captain wasn't on a promotional tour at the time of his big announcement. 

Hey, a thought just occurred: if I say I have new information on the death of Natalie Wood in my book, THE ME GENERATION... BY ME do you think I could get on THE TODAY SHOW too?  I can just see it.

SAVANNAH GUTHRIE:  Ken, your book is about the '60s.  How does Natalie Wood's death in 1981 figure?

KEN: Before we get into that, let me tell you a great story of how I threw Neil Young out of the listening booth at Wallich's Music City.

SAVANNAH:  You don't have any new information, do you?

KEN: Moe Howard of the Three Stooges was once in my car...

SAVANNAH:  And didn't you write a blog piece on Ann Curry?

KEN:  The thing that's so interesting about the '60s is that...

SAVANNAH:  This is Today on NBC. 

I hope the investigation goes well and we finally know the real story.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét