Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 9, 2012

5 Best TV shows in history

Last night 20/20 did a segment on the five best television series of all-time (as compiled by ABC News and People Magazine).  Was hoping BIG WAVE DAVE'S would squeak in but alas it must've just missed the cut.   Still, I'm very proud (and astounded) to have been part of two of the five.  Even having an association with one would be remarkable enough, but two?  Wow!   Now I feel guilty that I never watch 20/20.

Anyway, here are the top five:

I LOVE LUCY
SEINFELD
MASH
ALL IN THE FAMILY
CHEERS

The nominees were determined by an all-star panel of television writers, producers, actors, directors, and you.   Americans registered more than one million online votes earlier this summer (although 47% of them are victims who just feel they're entitled to good television so who gives a shit?).

Interesting that all five are comedies, no?

My sincere thanks to ABC, People Magazine, and those independent voters who were willing to take responsibility for their own remotes.  

BY THE WAY...

(now that I have your attention)  I will be holding another SITCOM ROOM seminar the weekend of November 10 & 11 in Los Angeles.  I do these once every year or every two years only.  I'll announce when registration is open shortly.  For more info check out the SITCOM ROOM website.  You can also sign up there to be notified by email about registration before I make it public.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét