Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 9, 2012

AV Club's Top Ten MASH episodes

You can find it here.  Happy to say my writing partner, David Isaacs and I made the list with POINT OF VIEW.   We also made honorable mention with NIGHT AT ROSIE'S.   I agree with many of their picks and have personal favorites I would have chosen over some of theirs.  I would have included THE GENERAL FLIPS AT DAWN (written by Jim Fritzell & Everett Greenbaum) and THE MORE I SEE YOU (written by Larry Gelbart).  The two episodes we wrote I would say should have been contenders were GOODBYE RADAR and OUT OF SIGHT/OUT OF MIND.

But hey, when you're part of a Superbowl winning team, just getting into the game and catching one pass for five yards is a monumental thrill.  To be a starter is unbelievable.  

Thanks to the AV Club for the nod.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét