Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 12, 2012

A personal plea from Batman

Hi kids, this is Batman, the old Caped Crusader.  Y'know, the '60s was a glorious era.  I could still fit into my suit, Robin and I could hang out together without those rumors spreading, and even though the Batmobile got two miles a gallon, gas was still cheap enough that I could still afford Alfred.

I'm here today to tell you fans of a great new book about the '60s I just discovered -- THE ME GENERATION... BY ME (GROWING UP IN THE '60s) by Ken Levine.   The paperback is only $12.10.(what a great bat-deal!) and would make the perfect gift for anyone, who like me, wishes he had grown up in sunny California rather than Gotham.

Order yours today and it'll be there in time for Christmas.  Trust me, he or she will go bat-shit for it. 

Batman out. 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét